Our team at Floss & Co. would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve!
Dear Floss Family,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. But as we ease back in to “regular life,” we have to make sure that we are doing so in a safe way that doesn’t put our health at risk.
At Floss & Co, we’ve spent the last several weeks thinking about how to keep you - our patients, our Floss Family – safe when you visit our office. After countless hours of planning and staff training, thousands of dollars invested in state-of-the-art cleaning technologies for our office, and even the construction of our very own Floss laundromat next door (yep, we did that!), we finally feel ready to give you the exceptional dental care you’ve come to expect from Floss & Co.
We are pleased to announce that we will open to dental and orthodontic appointments beginning on Tuesday, May 26. To make an appointment, please call us at (773) 586-5522 or email us at email@example.com.
Things will look a little different for your next appointment. Here’s what you can expect:
- When you call, email or text us to schedule an appointment, we’ll ask you a few questions about your dental/orthodontic needs and also about your health and travel history. You’ll be asked these questions again when you are in our office.
- After we’ve scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email from us asking you to update your Patient Information as well as your Billing/Payment Information – this will decrease the amount of time you need to spend in our office.
- Approximately 24-48 hours before your appointment, you will receive an email from us with details about our new "waiting room" policy (spoiler alert: it actually doesn’t involve a waiting room at all, as we’ll be asking patients to wait in their own cars until they receive a call or text that their doctor is ready to see them).
A couple other things to know:
- Going solo - We ask that patients come to the appointment alone. Exceptions include young children (12 or under), who may be accompanied by one parent (siblings are discouraged unless they are also being seen), and any senior patients or patients with disabilities, who may be accompanied by one caregiver. Please plan accordingly.
- Spacing out (appointments) - We are spacing out appointments in order to allow for social distancing between patients, to give us more time to clean in between appointments, and to reduce wait times for you. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment; we apologize for this inconvenience.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We are following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and we will continue to follow any new or updated rulings or guidance that these agencies may offer.
We know that this is a lot of information, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Lastly, thank you for being our patient. It means the world to us to have your trust and your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Naem, Dr. Delone, Dr. Oweis, Dr. Silva, Dr. Teny and the entire Floss crew